WASHplus Consumer Research Toolkit for Improved Cooking Technologies
This toolkit provides guidance on how to undertake consumer preference research on improved cooking technologies through Trials of Improved Practice (TIPs), including guidance in using associated data collection, entry, and analysis tools based on CSPro software available for free online.
Resources featured below include:
1) Consumer Research Toolkit overview document, with guidance on planning and logistics, conducting the surveys, coding data, and report writing and dissemination.
2) Consumer Needs & Preferences Assessment - Baseline questionnaire.
3) Consumer Needs & Preferences Assessment - Endline questionnaire for cooks.
4) Consumer Needs & Preferences Assessment - Endline questionnaire for financial decision maker.
5) Consumer Needs & Preferences Assessment - One week follow up questionnaire.
6) Willingness to Pay Assessment - Bargaining.
7) Willingness to Pay Assessment – Buy Back.