The Draper Richards Kaplan Foundation Applications
Draper Richards Kaplan Foundation accepts applications for funding year round. Completing an application is the first step of our process to help us get to know you and your social enterprise so we can assess your initial fit for our portfolio.
The online application should take about 30-60 minutes to complete. If you would like to save your progress and resume later, please be sure to check the box on the top of the online form to save your information.
Please upload with your application a written executive summary address the following topics. An additional deck/Powerpoint is welcome, but completely optional.
Problem and solution
- Succinctly describe the mission and objectives of the organization.
- Describe the social problem your organization addresses.
- Describe the solution your organization provides.
- Explain how your organization improves on existing efforts, with specific names of organizations addressing the same problem if possible/relevant.
- Explain how your approach is systemic and unique.
- Describe the organizaiton’s tangible results to date, detailing how you plan to measure organizational outcomes and success in the future.
- Explain how you plan to scale the organization over time.
- Explain the main sources of income that your organization will use to sustain your work over time.
Please attach a standard resume/CV for the entrepreneur(s), not simply a text bio.
Applications are accepted year-round. Apply at: http://www.tfaforms.com/337241