The 2017 UN Climate Change Conference will take place from 6 to 17 November at the World Conference Centre in Bonn, Germany, the seat of the Climate Change Secretariat. The Conference will be convened under the Presidency of Fiji.
The Conference will comprise sessions of:
- the Conference of the Parties (COP 23);
- the Conference of the Parties serving as the meeting of the Parties to the Kyoto Protocol (CMP 13);
- the Conference of the Parties serving as the meeting of the Parties to the Paris Agreement (CMA 1.2);
- the Subsidiary Body for Implementation (SBI 47);
- the Subsidiary Body for Scientific and Technological Advice (SBSTA 47);
- the Ad Hoc Working Group on the Paris Agreement (APA).