World Clean Air Congress and CAA Better Air Quality Conference
The 17th IUAPPA World Clean Air Congress and 9th CAA Better Air Quality Conference is a 5-day event with plenary sessions, breakout sessions, roundtables, posters, exhibition, and social events. Parallel events such as the Sixth Governmental Meeting on Urban Air Quality in Asia are being planned by the UNEP and Clean Air Asia which brings representatives from ministries of environment across Asia to discuss the implementation of the Guidance Framework for Better Air Quality in Asian cities. These events are training courses, workshops, field trips or site visits organized by Conference partners and supporting organizations.
The Conference is expected to be a global gathering of a thousand experts and researchers, policy makers, practitioners, and industry leaders from Asia and other regions. With air pollution implicated in the deaths of 7 million people annually around the world, the Better Air Quality (BAQ) Conference and the World Clean Air Congress are meeting jointly in a landmark event to explore the scientific, technological and policy advances and innovations - at local, national and international levels - that could solve the global challenges to health and the environment.
- Cities and Megacities: Asia Meets the World
- Linking air pollution and climate: New Science, Multiple Benefits, New Policies?
- Air pollution management: Advances in Technology, Policy and Practice
- International action on air pollution: Can We Seize the Opportunities?
- Co-benefits from climate and air pollution management: Achieving SLCP Reduction for Health,Climate and Food Security
- Sustainable transport solutions for cities: Low Emission Pathways for Moving People and Goods
For more information,click here.