Organizations directly involved in the implementation of clean cooking solutions, which may include design, manufacture, distribution, marketing, or sale of cookstoves or fuels by the private sector, NGOs, humanitarian groups, etc.
- Community Integrated Education and Development Initiative (CIDI)
- Regional federation of farmers' organizations, women, microentrepreneurs and their like
- Action Africa Help Zambia
- Integrated Rural Uplift Programme (IRUP)
- Integrated Polytechnic Regional Centre (IPRC Kigali) Kicukiro Campus
- Amka Kazinga NGO Tanzania
- Afghanistan Third Generation for Human Right
- Orbit Solar Energy
- Alternative Energy Technologies Group (Altech Group)
- Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC)
- Community organisation for Rural Enterprise Activity Management (CREAM)
- Action for Relief and Development
- Empowerment Strategy for Women and Youth Development Initiative (ESWAYDI)
- NESELTEC LTD
- Shangri-la Institute for Sustainable Communities (SISC)
- Njawara Agricultural Training Centre (NATC)
- Pure Earth (formerly Blacksmith Institute), Secretariat of GAHP
- Asociacion Centro de Accion y Apoyo al Desarrollo Rural (CENADE)
- Coffee grower women association of Coromoro Municipality -AMCC
- Asociación Nicaragüense para el Desarrollo Sostenible (ANIDES)
- Educate a Child International
- Watershed Task Group
- Pan Himalayan Grassroots Development Foundation
- Eco-Dress Environmental Advocacy Initiative
- Cameroon Opportunities Industrialisation Center (COIC) Buea
- FINCA International
- Global Initiative for Humanitarian Action (GIHA)
- Peros Industries LTD
- Sky Rider Automotive
- Sunstore Technologies
- Central Obrera Campesina Nacional A.C.
Organizations that provide professional services to other clean cooking implementers, which may include research, testing, capacity building, business support, etc.
- AFB SERVICES PTY. LTD.
- Renewablestars Private Limited
- Great Lake Power Ltd.
- Foundation For The Next Generation Learning Communities (NEXTGENE)
- Evangelização Geral de Ajuda aos Necessitados-EGAN (Thorough Evangelism For All- Help The Needy)
- Recycling and Economic Development Initiative of Nigeria (REDIN)
- Department of Environmental and Occupational Health, Colorado School of Public Health
- Kiakia Gas Limited
- Rape Hurts Foundation (RHF)
- Friends of the Environment
- Musanadah foundation for devlopment
Those who support the Alliance’s mission and goals, but do not directly implement clean cooking solutions or provide professional services to implementers. This may include organizations active in related fields, investors, faith-based charities, advocacy groups, or interested individuals.
- Sustainable Development For All