Organizations directly involved in the implementation of clean cooking solutions, which may include design, manufacture, distribution, marketing, or sale of cookstoves or fuels by the private sector, NGOs, humanitarian groups, etc.
- Make It Green Solutions AB
- Mma Eunice Owenson Foundation
- Sanitation and Hygiene Education Initiative
- Cerâmica Nova Macuácua
- Bansal Industries
- Fundacion Entorno
- Wildlife Trust of India
Organizations that provide professional services to other clean cooking implementers, which may include research, testing, capacity building, business support, etc.
- Eco Consultancy & Research
- Soil and Environmental Health Ghana
- AfriWealth ImpEx Limited
Those who support the Alliance’s mission and goals, but do not directly implement clean cooking solutions or provide professional services to implementers. This may include organizations active in related fields, investors, faith-based charities, advocacy groups, or interested individuals.
- Yonsei Climate Finance Institute